Our complete WordPress security audit of your site includes the following:
- Examination of the current admin setup
- Plugins installed and active
- WordPress themes installed and used
- Your current hosting provider
- User accounts and passwords
- Your backup regime
- FTP access
- cPanel access and password
- Finding and detailing broken links
Once your WordPress security audit is complete, we provide you with a list of recommendations which you can complete yourself, or, we can complete them for you – the choice is yours.
Not sure if your WordPress website is secure?
The WPSS WordPress Security Audit examines, detects and provides a fully detailed report looking at the many potential vulnerabilities which may exist within your WordPress website.
It’s far more time-consuming and expensive to leave the security of your website to chance.
Poorly protected WordPress websites can damage your wallet and your business reputation.
Book your WordPress security audit today by completing the form below – don’t take the chance of leaving your website unprotected!
We’ll even provide a Page speed analysis of your website free of charge!
A WORDPRESS SECURITY AUDIT EXAMINES, DETECTS AND REPORTS ON YOUR WEBSITE VULNERABILITIES!
A little more detail on what happens in your WordPress security audit
- Plugin analysis – How many plugins are installed on your website? Are they up to date, which ones are necessary, which ones aren’t? Which ones are security risks and should be removed etc.
- User accounts – How many are setup, how many are needed, how have the passwords been set, are there any suspicious user accounts?
- Backup regime – Is your site backed up properly? How often is it backed up, do the backups include the full site or only part of the site? Do the backups include the database and do the backups actually work?
- FTP Accounts – What accounts are in place, how many are there, is the FTP locked to specific users, and which files can the FTP accounts access?
These are just some of the items we examine to make sure your site is as secure as possible and not open to simple attacks and hacker intrusions.