Emergency WordPress Support provides you with one support incident to get your WordPress website back up and running as it should be. This service helps if
- your website has been attacked by hackers
- there is a malware problem
- you’ve updated the main WordPress software and that’s broken your site
- you’ve added or updated a plugin and that’s broken your site
- something else has gone wrong that is causing your website to malfunction.
Our UK specialists are available 24/7 and will quickly assess what the problem is and figure out the best way to fix it.
The bottom line is this – We’ll get you back up and running! – Emergency WordPress Support at its very best.
See our bullet point section for more information on how we help. And you’ll find answers to our frequently asked questions here.