Premium WordPress hosting and support is ideal for companies with WordPress websites who want to leave the management of the site to experts so they can focus on their business. As the name suggests, premium WordPress hosting and support comprises a top-notch service which includes:
- WordPress specific hosting, specifically designed to deal with the “application nuances” of this CMS and ensures optimal caching and security for WP sites
- A fast loading website which is essential for your website to please Google (and so show high in search results) and also to please your website visitors
- The ability to quickly fix any security issues identified by WordPress
- Regular maintenance of the website including daily back-ups, malware protection plus core and plugin updates
- 24/7 WordPress support if things go wrong
- WordPress support services delivered by experts who work solely with the WordPress platform and know everything there is to know
Whilst business owners realise they need to host their website via a third party hosting party, many mistakenly believe that they can support their site without external assistance; but unless they are an expert in all things WordPress, things have a tendency to go horribly wrong.
For example, WordPress plugins and core updates need to be made frequently, but if the whole website isn’t backed up properly first and something goes wrong, a lot of data is going to be lost.
Similarly if the site isn’t fully protected against hackers and malware, and actively checked for malicious behaviour on the site, it can become compromised.
At this point, business owners realise their error – they will have search for WP experts who offer emergency support, and then pay out hundreds or thousands of pounds for the experts to investigate the problems to put everything right. And during this process of course, the website isn’t working and the business is losing potential customers and sales.
How much more sensible it would have been to follow the “prevention is better than cure” philosophy.
For all of these reasons, we have created a WordPress premium plan which offers both fast, reliable hosting and superb support delivered by specific WP experts. We support small businesses on a regular basis and pride ourselves on developing a personal relationship with them – not for us the impersonal approach of the “big” hosting companies such as Godaddy and Bluehost where you are just one customer amongst hundreds of thousands.
Are you fed up trying to deal with your hosting company, who are slow to respond and then simply blame the WordPress platform itself for any below par performance? Do you need regular support from friendly, experienced WP experts to keep your website ticking over reliably? If yes, then consider our premium WordPress hosting and support package.